Support the Band & Guard
The Lemont High School Band and Guard Program holds several main fundraisers throughout the school year. These include but are not limited to:
- Jazz Band Dinner Dance, held in March
- Hanging Flower Basket Fundraiser, held in April
- Music Days, held in August
We also raise funds by:
- Serving as the host location for the annual MidWest Music Festival, a day of concert band exhibition, competition, and instruction.
- Working the concession stand as a parent group at Lemont High School football games to earn money from the Blue & Gold Backers.
Additionally, we receive support from private donors and corporations who have purchased new sound equipment, bell covers, new color guard flags (pictured above), new or used instruments, props, and much more.
If you wish to donate to the Lemont High School Band and Guard Program or want to determine our current needs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or donate using the payment feature below.