Fees & Financial Info
Student Participation Fees
The Band/Guard Participation Fee for the 2023-24 school year is $484.
- The first payment of $242 is due July 1, 2023.
- The second payment of $242 is due November 1, 2023.
- Or you can make full payment at once.
Please make checks payable to the LHS-BPA and mail them to LHS-BPA, PO Box 382, Lemont, IL 60439. OR you can pay using the PayPal form below.
Other Financial Information & Forms
- Student Account Draft Form – Students can raise funds that can be used to pay band/guard fees, uniform fees, and trip fees. There are several fundraisers during each school year designed for this purpose. To use monies from your student account to pay for participation, uniform, or trip fees, please fill out this form and submit it to the LHS-BPA Treasurer.
- LHS-BPA Expense Form – If you have purchased an item for the LHS-BPA (with prior approval from the board and using our 501(c)3 tax-exempt status), please use this form to submit your receipt for reimbursement.
- An online registration required by Lemont High School for all clubs and sports. We need all our Lemont band and guard students registered on this portal by our first summer band camp (June). Please use this link to go to the SNAP! Manage 8to18.