Help the LHS Band & Color Guard Bloom!
Delivery Before Mother’s Day!
Orders are now closed for 2022.
The LHS Band & Color Guard is selling 11” hanging flower baskets provided by Mayday’s Wholesale Greenhouse in Crete, IL. This is a fundraiser for the Lemont High School Band and Color Guard. All proceeds go to the General Fund.
- Orders are due no later than Sunday, April 24, 2022.
- Flower pick-up will take place on Tuesday, May 3, 2022, between 4-7 pm at Lemont High School’s arch entrance on Porter Street.
Questions? Please call or text Dotti Gottardo at 630.205.8763 or email her at
There are four different flower types:
- New Guinea Impatiens (Red, Pink, Purple, White, or Orange)
- Begonias (Red, Pink, or Yellow)
- Calibrachoa (Red, Pink, Purple, or Yellow)
- Ivy Geraniums (Red, Pink, or Purple)
Each hanging flower basket is $20. Please make one check payable to
LHS-BPA (Lemont High School Band Parent Association) and mail it with your printable order form (click here for form) to:
- Dave Knutte, 95 Doolin Street, Lemont, IL 60439
- Or pay with your credit card using the form below.