Help the LHS Band & Color Guard Program Bloom!
Delivery Before Mother’s Day!
Orders are now open for Spring 2023!
The LHS Band & Color Guard is selling 11” hanging flower baskets provided by Maday’s Wholesale Greenhouse in Crete, IL. This is a fundraiser for the Lemont High School Band and Color Guard. All proceeds go to the General Fund.
- Orders are due no later than Monday, April 17, 2023.
- Flower pick-up will take place on Thursday, May 4, 2023, between 4-7 pm at Lemont High School’s arch entrance on Porter Street.
Questions? Please call or text Dotti Gottardo at 630.205.8763 or email her at
There are four different flower types:
- New Guinea Impatiens (Red, Pink, Purple, White, or Orange)
- Calibrachoa (Red, Pink, Purple, or Yellow)
- Petunias (Red, Pink, or Purple)
- Ivy Geraniums (Red, Pink, or Purple)
Each hanging flower basket is $20.
- Order and pay with your credit card using the form below.
- Or please make one check payable to the LHSBPA (Lemont High School Band Parent Association) and mail it with your printable order form (click here for the form) to Dave Knutte, Treasurer, LHSBPA, 95 Doolin Street, Lemont, IL 60439.